Fresh like the break of dawn,
BitFenix presents the one and only innovative design, Dawn TG.
The Illumination shines through the glass is like a breeze of sunlight blows
into your window in the break of dawn.
The scientific patterns are the codes concentrate the light.
The aesthetics of Dawn TG aims to bring the art of pc builds to the new era of renaissance.
3 side tempered glass armed with car window security films from automotive industry
3 side superior tempered glass serve as the foundation for Dawn TG aesthetics.
All 3 side tempered glass armed with car window security films from automotive industry, provides strong and protective barriers between you and the glass in the event of an accident.
Designed with ultra clear glass, the superior glass with high purity applied mainly in automotive industry and architecture, the glass panels of Dawn TG transmit magnificent illumination through the scientific patterns, the codes of light concentration.
The special care of well-polished treatments on ultra clear glass panels soothe the sharp edges and provide another level of protection .
The totality of ARGB/RGB illumination – synchronized with all Alchemy ARGB/RGB accessories & Spectre ARGB/RGB fans
The totality of PC build aesthetics has been the core theme of BitFenix design. The illumination of Dawn TG can be synchronized, same as Enso and Saber cases, with all Alchemy ARGB/RGB accessories & Spectre ARGB/RGB fans
- Rated voltage of DC12V/DC5V
- With 4 ARGB 3Pin 5V sockets, 4 12-volt fan sockets and an ARGB header connected to Motherboard
- A single ARGB socket can power up to 80 LEDs
- A single fan socket can power up to 6 12v fans
- A total of 60 preset lighting modes
- If you connect the controller to the Motherboard, long press the switch for the first time to enter the ‘Motherboard Follow Mode’ and long press the switch again until the fan lights flash white to disable ‘Motherboard Follow Mode’.
- This controller compatible with Asus AURA SYNC, MSI Mystic Light, Gigabyte RGB Fusion 2.0 and Asrock Poloychrome SYNC
- If you wish to switch off the LEDs lighting (without connect it to the Motherboard), long press the switch and the LED will flash white light then turn off the lighting.
Front I/O with USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2)
Support up to Extended-ATX form factor 275mm
Thermal capability with 1 x Spectre 120mm ARGB fan pre-installed at the rear and 2 x Spectre 120mm all black fans pre-installed at the front
Great capability with graphics card support up to 380mm, PSU support up to 220mm, air cooling support up to 165mm and 28mm cable management space up to 28mm
Easy cable management with cable management cabinet for clean build even behind motherboard tray
Transformable PCI E module for vertical GPU support
Easy clean with removable dust filters and both solid and mesh magnetic top covers
Full package functional accessories enable Dawn TG not only an unique build of aesthetics also a clean build with great capabilities
The renaissance of PC builds– Dawn TG
- Unique aesthetics with magnificent illumination through ultra clear glass
- 3 side tempered glass with automotive window security films
- AURA SYNC, Mystic Light, RGB Fusion 2.0 and Polychrome SYNC compatible
- Transformable PCI E module for vertical GPU support
- Cable management cabinet with 28mm cable management space behind motherboard tray
- Advanced & clean Interior
- Removable dust filters with both mesh and top magnetic covers
- 1x 120mm A-RGB fan pre-installed at the rear
- 2x 120mm Black fans pre-installed at the front
- 3 Pin / 4 Pin ARGB/RGB Built in controller
- USB Type-C (USB 3.1 Gen 2), USB 3.0 x 2